Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Registered Nurse - Marjorie P. Lee - Night Shift
Episcopal Retirement Services
Last Updated: 3/11/23
Registered Nurse - Marjorie P. Lee - Night Shift
Are you a Registered Nurse seeking a great culture, reasonable ratios, an opportunity to grow with an organization? Episcopal Retirement Services has been votes one of Cincinnati's TOP EMPLOYERS for 13 years running and we are hiring passionate Registered Nurse professionals.
When you love what you do, it shows!
Episcopal Retirement Services has an award-winning culture and a robust mix of available benefits and perks that may include, discounted meals, medical, dental, vision insurance, and other wellness perks. To learn more about ERS and our award-winning culture: https://youtu.be/3jEMW29lmCs
- Possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved RN training program and possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in the State of Ohio
- Prefer as a minimum, nursing experience in a hospital, skilled nursing care facility, or other related medical facility
As an RN you can except to:
- RN promotes the residents’ well-being and satisfaction by supporting resident-centered care, developing and interpreting standards of care, guiding the interdisciplinary team as it establishes and implements the residents’ plan of care with the resident and his/her family or responsible party and the household team. Communicates with other household members regarding changes in resident care plans, diet changes, etc. Participates in or provides input for resident care conferences.
- RN models and ensures that others are providing medical treatment in a manner that honors resident preferences and individuality. Demonstrates strong commitment to the highest clinical outcomes.
- RN administers medications and performs treatments and nursing procedures according to established policies and procedures and nursing standards of care and ensures that all physician/consultant orders and changes to orders are followed. Ensures that narcotic records are accurate for the shift and notifies the Household Nurse Leader and/or Director of Nursing of all drug and narcotic discrepancies noted. Ensures that there is an adequate quantity of supplies readily available to personnel and that resident’s bedrooms are maintained in a clean, safe and sanitary manner.
- RN administers professional services such as catheterization, intravenous therapy, tube feedings, suction, applying and changing dressing/bandages, packs, colostomy and drainage bags, giving massages and range of motion exercises, care for the dying/dead, obtaining sputum, urine and other specimens for lab tests, etc.
- RN monitors the activities of daily living of residents in relation to the normal aging and/or disease process through assessments of mental status, physical condition and emotional and spiritual well-being. Working with other household members, encourages residents to participate in and coordinates and adjusts schedules to ensure that residents can participate in activities.
- RN documents assessments and progress notes in the EMR in an informative and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident and that the care plan is being followed, as well as the residents’ response to the care and ensures that all entries are signed and dated. Performs other administrative duties such as completing medical forms evaluations, studies, reports, etc. and any required filing. Reports all discrepancies noted concerning physician’s orders, diet change, charting error, etc., to the Household Nurse Leader or Director of Nursing. Maintains working relationships with physicians and other medical personnel in support of quality clinical care in the household.
- RN assist household members, plans, develops, implements and evaluates the activity/recreational programs of the household. Seeks out opportunities for enhancing residents’ life in the household and community.
If you desire joining a team that will value you, APPLY today! Immediate consideration is given to qualified applicants. We look forward to speaking with you!
Episcopal Retirement Services is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Log In Or Register to Apply Apply By Uploading a Resume Save Job
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Make an Impact! At Episcopal Retirement Services, our mission is to enrich the lives of older adults in a person-centered, innovative, and spiritually based way. Our talented team members in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana make this mission possible. Be Valued!ERS is one of Cincinnati’s Top Workplaces and has been for the past thirteen years. Our culture is...