Summary: The Administrative Services Officer performs administrative and financial project support for executive management. This Individual will work independently and exercise sound judgment in handling confidential information as well as providing “quality” customer service to visitors, customers, applicants, and incoming phone calls. Project coordination experience along with computer and internet research skills are essential in preparing reports and financial data. Position requires the ability to be flexible and multi-task utilizing strong written, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Perform accurate and detailed administrative support activities related to storing, retrieving, and integrating information for dissemination to staff and clients.
• Provide DATA entry support for all GCMI CRM systems and Reporting systems.
• Organize and maintain paper and electronic files; manage projects; conduct research;
• In addition, disseminate information by using the telephone, mail services, Web sites, and e-mail.
• Greet, respond to, and/or direct customers or visitors to appropriate departments in a professional and timely manner.
• Screen incoming telephone calls to promptly relay messages and distribute information appropriately and professionally.
• Plan and coordinate meetings and arrangements for Executive Director.
• Assure confidential and discreet handling of all company business including but not limited to customer, staff, and vendor, financial and organizational matters.
• Review and compare financial reports, providing feedback to management with any significant changes, errors, and/or omissions.
• Demonstrate a high level of software computer expertise to produce advanced level reports; create spreadsheets; compose correspondence; manage databases; and create presentations, reports, and other documents or business materials.
• Coordinate, organize, and identify resources to keep assigned projects on schedule and bring about the successful completion of project goals.
• Support the preparation of reporting needed for GCMI Funding sources as needed
• Help track and manage deadlines for all GCMI Annual renewal and certification(s) of all memberships, reporting, contracts, etc.
• Work w/ marketing representative or contractor, on GCMI marketing of loan clients, website changes, updates, etc. Help collect and edit material for marketing
• Support GCMI Staff with collection and creation of social impact information for loan clients, investors, GCMI Board of Directors, and staff.
• Draft materials for Board Meetings, and presentations under the direction and authority of the Executive Director.
• Process and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists GCMI Staff with administrative paperwork as assigned.
• Support and Process all Accounts Payable and Receivables.
• Help manage and maintain all client Files on CRM systems.
• Maintains a professional office environment.
• Follows GCMI policies and procedures, performs an annual review of all policies and procedures for GCMI w/ the exception of the Lending Department; upholds company values; exhibits respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; promotes a harassment-free work environment.
• Research and data collection
• Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required.
Associate’s degree in Business or Office Systems (or equivalent) strongly preferred. An equivalent combination of related work experience and education will be considered.
In addition, a minimum of 5 years related office work experience working with senior-level management. Work experience in commercial/small business banking industry or financial setting is highly desirable but not required.
• Must have highly developed PC skills including: Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Must be familiar with Google suite of services (Google Docs, Surveys, etc)
• Preferred proficiencies at using desktop publishing software and digital graphics to create spreadsheets; compose correspondence; manage databases; and create presentations, reports, and documents.
• Ability to operate a variety of office equipment including printers, fax machines, photocopiers, scanners, and videoconferencing, and telephone systems.
• Currently at part-time position
• Minimum 20 hours per week. Hybrid schedule for office hours and virtual hours. Open to discussing options
• Management based on the operating needs of the business determines regular hours of work and scheduled overtime.
• Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time. Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
• Must be flexible to deal with work schedule changes due to unexpected events.
If this position sounds right for you, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hourly rate is based on experience
Competitive benefits package for Full-time employees: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and retirement plan w/ company match for all qualifying employees