- Competitive pay and benefits, including Day 1 Health & Wellness Benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401K Employer Matching, Education Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more
- Growth opportunities performing essential work to support America’s food distribution system
- Safe and inclusive working environment, including culture of rewards, recognition, and respect
We value the safety of our associates! The Maintenance Mechanic keeps our associates safe by maintaining all equipment inside the warehouses/buildings and ensuring it meets industry standards and operates efficiently according to its specific tasks.
The Mechanic, Maintenance is responsible for repairs, adjustments, and ongoing maintenance of facilities. Performs general electrical and/or repairs of and various equipment on company premises. Conduct periodic inspections to determine maintenance work required. Maintains all equipment necessary to perform work.
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Obtains work schedule and daily production paperwork and prepare for operations. Performs daily safety checks.
- Performs maintenance, repairs, and installations on various equipment within guidelines of processes and standards.
- Maintains, replaces, builds, adjusts, and modifies the facilities, buildings, and the grounds according to a set schedule and in emergency and non-emergency situations.
- Performs general housekeeping duties and keep maintenance area orderly and clean as required. At the end of the shift secure all equipment and complete all necessary reports and paperwork.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.