Location – Cincinnati, OH
Cincinnati-based d.e. Foxx & Associates offers a unique set of service-focused solutions through our diverse family of companies: XLC Services, Versatex, and FX Facility Group. Established in 1983, d.e. Foxx & Associates, Inc. supports its brands through finance/accounting, human resources, IT, legal, and marketing. This allows each brand to focus on their core operations and ultimately deliver exceptional value to our clients. With up to 1,700 employees, we are constantly growing our client base, and are available to serve clients in every state in the U.S.A. We provide services in the following areas: facility maintenance and construction management, MRO management, manufacturing, and distribution support.
We are a diverse team of passionate, high performers who are energized by both opportunities and challenges. We are committed to Improving All We Touch. We need top talent in every role, and we are currently looking for a Corporate Recruiter to support our Human Resources Department.
· Establish and cultivate relationships with candidates, hiring managers and team members, to fill positions with high performing talent.
· Generate candidate flow through a variety of active and passive recruiting methods.
· Manage the entire interview process from sourcing to offer.
· Lead onboarding and dispositioning candidates with a high level of accuracy.
· Experience recruiting Executive Level candidates in addition to various corporate positions.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related business field.
· 5+ years’ experience in corporate recruiting.
· Advanced Excel Skills to track HRIS/ATS.
· Exceptional interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
· Strong multi-tasking ability to effectively manage simultaneous candidate pipelines for different requirements and business areas.
· Ability to communicate effectively with executives, hiring managers, supervisors, candidates and team members.
· Ability to work in a diverse professional setting with a mixture of cultures and skill sets.
This position summary is not to be considered an exhaustive description of the responsibilities which may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform key responsibilities. Please note that duties and qualifications of this and all jobs will change as we evolve our services.
d.e. Foxx & Associates recruits, employs, trains, compensates, promotes and celebrates employees of all races, religions, colors, national origins, sexes, sexual orientations, disabilities, ages, veteran status and all the other characteristics that make individuals unique. At d.e. Foxx & Associates we have a clear vision: to be an employer of choice where a diverse mix of talented people want to be and can do their best work.
d.e. Foxx & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer and invite all eligible candidates to apply.