Sales Support Associate
Western & Southern Financial Group
Welcome to Western & Southern Financial Group
Our focus on creating value for our customers through everything we do is foundational to who we are. We provide meaningful and challenging work for our associates, a key facet of our incredible culture that helps make Western & Southern a career destination.
135 years of operating history
- Born as a modest, door-to-door life insurance business and built to last forever
- Ranked 372 on Fortune 500
- Award winning Talent Development Team
- Top 10 for Top Spouse Employer and Military Friendly Employer in 2023
- We consider Cincinnati the best place to live, work and celebrate life – that is why we are committed to doing good for our community.
We are building our company to thrive and provide value to our customers, business partners and associates over the long term. To accomplish this, we look for professionals who embody our culture of integrity, top-notch performance, collaboration and teamwork. We are committed to hiring and developing associates who are driven to excel, have a strong work ethic and use astute, fact-based and ethical judgment in decision-making.
A Day in the Life
The Sales Support Associate is a critical role to the Institutional Business Development team that connects the home office to the field business development associates. This position is responsible for analysis & reporting, communicating between the home office portfolio managers and the business development team, and servicing client needs. Skill sets served include but are not limited to individuals with a finance sale, analytics, operations, administrative, or research background. This opportunity will allow an associate to gain knowledge and skills of our Business Development process, setting them up for a career within the group, the relationship management team, operations, or analytics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate and be the liaison between the home office team and the business development associates
- Conduct client analysis and reporting.
- Effectively communicate between internal and external parties
- Be a student of the industry to better serve our customers.
To view the full job description please visit – https://careers-westernsouthern.icims.com/jobs/19159/sales-support-associate/job?mode=view
Premier Benefits to Support YOU’
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, prescription, pet insurance, life insurance, disability, Fertility, maternity/caregiver & parental leave, and more!
- Retirement solution with our 401(k) savings AND pension plan!
- Paid time off those increases with tenure.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Subsidized affordable parking
- On-site Cafeteria and fitness center (including sports leagues)
- On-site Registered Nurse
- Career Coaching/Mentoring
- Individualized development plans and career pathing
Learn more about who we are visit; www.westernsouthern.com/careers/home-office-careers.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service