STAKEHOLDER RELATIONS AND PROGRAM INTERN
$17.00 – $17.00 • hourly
Cintrifuse is dedicated to making Greater Cincinnati the #1 Startup ecosystem in the Midwest. We’re here to connect and catalyze tech startups with our extensive network. We inspire ideas, empower founders, lure talent, and attract investors in ways that make our region a magnet for entrepreneurs and innovators worldwide. We enable the activation, development, and growth of Startups by strategically leveraging and connecting a network of partners, all committed to expanding innovation and entrepreneurship across the region. To better understand the Cintrifuse model, review our 2022 Impact Report as well as our October 2022 Annual Meeting video and written recap.
As part of the Cintrifuse organization and mission, we operate a "fund of funds" that provides exposure to a broad network of venture capital fund managers and thousands of startups, driving access to the best emerging technologies. Our strategy allows us to partner with top venture investors and generate strong financial returns.
About the Role
Cintrifuse is looking for a motivated, proactive and energetic individual to intern with our Procter & Gamble Executive in Residence this summer. This is an exciting opportunity to gain exposure first hand to VIP Stakeholders across the ecosystem, program manage tent pole events (eg. P&G Signal @ Union Hall, Black Tech Week 2023, and 2023 NITRO Bootcamp) and assist select minority founder tech-based/enabled startups.
Some of the things you’ll do
You’ll work directly with our P&G EIR, helping drive and secure stakeholder engagement, collaboration, and participation in team meetings and program delivery of some the following:
- P&G Signal Summit @ Union Hall - The annual P&G Signal Conference welcomes an impressive list of internal and external speakers to explore the questions, strategies, and best practices for growth focused innovation. Signal's unique blend of disruptive founders, industry-leading executives, and thought leaders, now in its 5th year of having simulcast events and content at Cintrifuse’s Union Hall, will continue to be open to external partners and non-compete executives and startup founders.
- Black Tech Week 2023 - Black Tech Week, the iconic inclusion-focused tech conference acquired in early 2022 by Lightship Foundation, will return to Cincinnati from July 18-20. Lightship’s inaugural event was highlighted by keynote speaker Serena Williams drawing nearly 1,500 startup founders, investors, creatives, and trendspotters to Cincinnati last summer over three days of interactive programming and network building events.
- NITRO Bootcamp 2023 – NITRO is a bootcamp series built to connect minority-owned small businesses to technology solutions and digital platforms. The purpose of the program is to open a pathway for the minority and women owned small business community to the tech-based economy by providing them with tech tools to help them advance and scale their businesses. As was the execution in 2019, this year NITRO is being positioned as a relaunch initiative to improve the diversity and inclusion efforts of our entrepreneurial ecosystem by intentionally inviting women and founders of color to StartUpCincy.
We’re looking for someone who is
- Pursuing a BA in marketing, design, operations or similar degrees; an interest in entrepreneurship is a must
- Experience with project management
- Consumer insights interest/experience is a plus
- Organized, detail oriented and able to multitask, creating a thorough and accurate final work product while balancing other priorities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication within a team and with partners
- Coachable and open to constructive feedback to improve work product and process
- Ability to be a team player and operate in a high-functioning team environment
Open office dynamic, collaborative co-working space at Union Hall in Over the Rhine, casual dress, dog friendly with access to all Cintrifuse and Union Hall events. Position is 40 hours/week from May 15 - August 11 at Union Hall. $17/hour. For more information on Cintrifuse, go to our website. To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cintrifuse is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We encourage applicants from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups who could bring diverse perspectives to our mission.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service