Natural Shea Care, LLC
Natural Shea Care, LLC
Location: Cincinnati, OH (Remote)
Natural Shea Care, “NSC”, is a Cincinnati, Ohio based company that provides unique skin care products to major retailers such as Kroger, Walmart, Target, and Amazon. The business supports socially and economically disadvantaged women in Ghana through fair trade compensation as well as additional contributions to community development programs towards reducing poverty and improving working conditions for these women. To learn more about NSC, visit www.naturalsheacare.com .
The Operations Manager will manage overall operations for the effective and successful management of the following: productivity, quality control, and safety measures. Serve as a company representative on regulatory issues. Enhance the operational procedure, systems, and principles in the areas of information flow and management, business processes, enhanced management reporting as well as the seeking opportunities to improve systems. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company's policies and applicable laws.
- Coordinate the sourcing of production material from China and Ghana to manufacturing facility in the United States.
- Coordinate the production and the on-time, seamless distribution of shea butter products to designated warehouses across the country through an EDI system.
- Assess current manufacturing operations and perform cost benefit analysis for process improvement.
- Identify a fulfillment center to ship finished products to online customers.
- Identify an operations warehouse for products to be shipped to online customers and manufacturers.
- Review and approve operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment.
- Prepare and present annual budget, schedule expenditures, and analyze variances.
- Build and manage relationships with key operations vendors, contract manufacturers, retailers, and customers.
- Track vendor pricing, rebates, and service levels
- Perform job-related duties assigned.
- The Operations Manager will manage, train, coach, etc. direct reports.
- Collaborate with Leadership in full cycle recruiting efforts to fill department vacancies.
- Conduct performance reviews, communicate expectations, etc.
Organization & Planning
Decision Making & Problem Solving
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field is preferred and 3+ years of experience in Operations or in a related area. Combination of education and 5+ years’ experience is acceptable.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Lead and direct the work of others.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance.
Work Schedule & Compensation
- The Operations Manager is required to be accessible during the business hours of Monday thru Friday from 8a.m. to 5p.m. This position will start as part time, independent contractor, working no more than twenty (20) hours per week. NSC believes in cultivating talent and anticipates this role to transition to full time employment after 90 days of the initial contract period. .
Natural Shea Care is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Natural Shea Care makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service