$45,000 – $52,000 • yearly
Beech Acres Parenting Center
Executive Assistant ($45,000 - $52,000)
At Beech Acres Parenting Center, we uncover the natural gifts of children by unleashing the power of parents and caregivers. As a contemporary parenting center, Beech Acres serves over 30,000 people annually through a wide range of services including foster care, kinship care, adoption, behavioral health support in schools, parent coaching and much more. All of our programs are founded in our Natural Strength Parenting™ framework which enables parents to unlock their own potential by building on their unique strengths. For more information, visit www.beechacres.org
Why you will love working at Beech Acres:
Culture That Matters
Intentional. Strength-Based. Mindful.
At Beech Acres Parenting Center we are empowering parents and strengthening kids together. A career at Beech Acres will help you discern your unique purpose, discover and develop your own natural strengths, and learn to be present, fully engaged and accepting in the moment. It’s how we empower our families and it’s how we empower each other.
We're a spirited team that believes in having fun and making an impact in our community and beyond. We’ve built a culture that values our team members’ strengths where we embrace our differences and live the value of Inclusion to all. We believe that cultivating a feeling of belonging among our employees, partners, children and adults in a child’s world begins with a just, equitable and diverse organization. We work towards this through our policies, practices, and our daily personal interaction. Beyond that, we aspire to influence the systems and communities in which we do our work by providing thought leadership, co-creation, advocacy, and support.
That’s culture that matters.
Our Perks at Work
At Beech Acres, we take pride in offering you a competitive benefits package, inclusive of base pay, incentives, and other benefits. Your total compensation includes benefits that go beyond wages and are provided to you. Our Perks at Work includes a Bonus Points recognition, Cell Phone Reimbursements, Flexibility in the way that you work, paid leave plans, and best in the city Paid time off plans amongst many others.
- Beech Acres success is dependent upon our people, and our total rewards are designed to create and sustain an environment that encourages and rewards outstanding commitment to client service, personal accountability and the achievement of results. We believe working here offers more value and rewards than just your total compensation. We work in an environment that encourages commitment, spirit and collaboration and we provide outstanding results to our community. We are committed to not only our mission but to your growth and development as an employee and individual.
If you have what it takes and have the heart and passion for helping support families and children, then we invite you to apply to be part of positive change in schools, pediatric offices, workplaces, and our community!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Executive Assistant will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities and aid the CEO in facilitating the efficient operation of the organization.
- Maintain the CEO's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling business meetings, conferences, and teleconferences.
- Assists the President/CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Assists and supports the CEO in preparing for meetings, including preparing meeting materials, keeping track of meeting progress and follow up items, and preparing and revising correspondence and other documents, as necessary. Includes Board of Directors engagement and preparation for board and committee meetings.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities following up appropriately.
- Serve as a contact for the company, greet and establish rapport with employees, clients, visitors, and all other guests entering and exiting the building.
- Notify CEO of important dates.
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Plan, coordinate, organize and help at various company meetings, events, and celebrations.
- Receive and sort daily mail, filing appropriate documents accordingly.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must exhibit a high level of professionalism.
- A minimum of 2 years office experience.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Calendar Management, Word, TEAMS and Excel.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and good time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Demonstrates ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent/sound judgment.
Beech Acres is an Equal Opportunity Employer
BAPC provides equal employment opportunities (“EEO”) to all persons, consistent with applicable federal, state and local equal employment opportunity laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, religion, ancestry, military or veteran status, color, national origin, or any other applicable statutorily protected group status under local, state, or federal law. This applies to all phases of the employment relationship including recruitment, hiring, compensation, advancement, and discipline.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service