Operations and CRM Associate
$37,500 – $43,500 • yearly
Green Umbrella is seeking a full-time Operations and CRM Associate to provide CRM (customer relationship management) records management, accounting clerk, and administrative support to assist in completing tasks that allow the organization to function seamlessly. This new role will enable the organization to more efficiently operate programs that improve sustainability and climate resilience in the Greater Cincinnati region.
About Green Umbrella: Green Umbrella is Greater Cincinnati’s green alliance, uniting people and organizations passionate about improving the region’s environmental health. We connect and collaborate with partners to jump-start solutions that create a strong, sustainable region for all. Green Umbrella brings together businesses, governments, and organizations to help make our region a green, healthy, and beautiful place for people who live here now and for generations to come.
About the role: In order to be successful in this role, we believe a strong candidate will have the following characteristics and experience.
- One to two years’ experience in CRM (customer relationship management) software
- Two to three years’ experience in administrative support
- Computer skills including proficiency in CRM platforms, Google Suite and the ability/desire to learn project management and accounting software
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Commitment to the mission and values of Green Umbrella, and/or lived experience related to environmental justice
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to balance priorities
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills
The Operations and CRM Associate will help coordinate office support tasks to ensure that the team and organization functions efficiently. Predominantly, this role will help assist with the development, membership, and financial tasks at Green Umbrella. This role will report to Green Umbrella’s Operations Director and be a part of the “Core team” for the organization, which supports all our programs. The Operations and CRM Associate will work in-person at our office in the Digital Futures Building at 3080 Exploration Ave.
Key responsibilities include:
- CRM records management and data entry
- Collect, evaluate, and post events, jobs, and volunteer opportunities from our members and compile them into a bi-weekly newsletter
- Donation acknowledgements
- Collect financial transaction data from staff to ensure accurate reporting in accounting system
- Respond to member and donor inquiries
- Run donor reports as needed
- Coordinate services with vendors
- Post job opportunities on a variety of platforms
- Event production support
- In-person and hybrid meeting logistics coordination
- Order office supplies, computer equipment
- Provides assistance and support to organization personnel as needed
Salary & Benefits
- Annual income of $37,500 to $43,500, commensurate with experience and negotiated number of hours worked
- Thirteen paid holidays annually
- 12 vacation days in first year of employment (increases with tenure at organization)
- Accrual of 10 sick days annually
- Health Insurance: 100% of health insurance premium cost for full-time employees is covered (no waiting period), 25% of spouse/family health insurance is covered
- Flex-time policy for overtime hours, flexible work schedule
- Parental Bonding Leave (after 1 year of employment) of up to 4 weeks PTO
If you think you would be a great fit for this job but need a reduced work schedule (30+ hours/ week) please apply anyway and let us know.
Submit a cover letter and resume by to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled but please apply as soon as possible. No phone calls please.
Please note that because this position is in contact with financial and donor management systems, we will complete a background check before making an offer.
At Green Umbrella, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply. Lived experience is equally important as educational experience. We are committed to making sure our applicant pool is diverse and reserve the right to extend the application period or seek additional candidates if it is not.GREEN UMBRELLA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND VALUES DIVERSITY AT ALL LEVELS OF ITS WORKFORCE.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service