The Project Coordinator (ABMS) will provide a senior level representative responsible for overall project performance to include supervisory responsibility of Contractor personnel.
Additional Responsibilities Include, but are not Limited To:
- Possess an in-depth understanding of the JCIDS process, all functional areas within the ACC Headquarters, the ABMS mission area, DOD staff work/processes, and E-3 Bridge Strategy and regulations guiding JCIDS document development and coordination.
- Develop and manage integrated product work schedules; recommend needed expertise to effectively accomplish a required effort to include studies; facilitate, track, and manage performance of study team members; monitor progress and provide timely (at least monthly) updates on status of assigned projects; and monitor project cost/schedule impact.
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of the overall JCIDS process to effectively identify and coordinate required resources to maintain established schedules and baselines, as well as develop “get-well” strategies as required.
- Utilize expertise with PPBE to support functions such as POM builds and to advise Government on programmatic issues.
- Shall remain abreast of all relevant information and guidance impacting JCID related studies, POMs, associated documents, coordination requirements, etc.
- Assist with proposal development, if necessary.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Seven (7) years’ experience on USAF MAJCOM or higher-level staff (combination of active duty, Government service, or Contractor).
- Seven (7) years’ operational experience in the ABMS mission area or E-3 program.
- Seven (7) years’ experience developing, coordinating, publishing, and briefing JCIDS documents.
- Five (5) years’ working with PPBE and supporting POM efforts.
- Master’s degree from an accredited university in a technical or business discipline.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must have current Program Management Professional (PMP) certification or obtain certification within six (6) months of hire.
Other Required Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customer and fulfill all duties and responsibilities as listed in the contract.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite including, but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI security clearance required.
US Citizenship: This position supports a U.S. Government Contract whose terms require Sawdey Solution Services to staff it only with U.S. Citizens.