The Operational Support Analyst (ABMS) will facilitate and monitor the efforts of working groups as assigned by Government Lead and Project Coordinator developing reports, briefings, etc. as required and directed.
Additional Responsibilities Include, but are not Limited To:
- Support efforts to conduct operational studies to determine capability gaps, assess risk, and identify most efficient solutions.
- Include supporting the Project Coordinator’s efforts to determine the most efficient team structure, build interdependent schedules, track required efforts, report status, and recommend alternative approaches to the Government as required.
- Include supporting risk assessments, threat assessments, operational effectiveness efforts, and comparing alternative solutions.
- Maintain familiarity with related operational documents and support the development of others as required.
- Assist with proposal development, if necessary.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Seven (7) years’ experience on USAF MAJCOM or higher-level staff experience (combination of active duty, Government service, or Contractor).
- Ten (10) years’ operational experience in the ABMS mission area or E-3 program.
- Five (5) years’ experience developing, coordinating, and briefing JCIDS documents.
- Five (5) years working with PPBE and supporting POM efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Other Required Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customer and fulfill all duties and responsibilities as listed in the contract.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite including, but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Top Secret/SCI security clearance required.
US Citizenship: This position supports a U.S. Government Contract whose terms require Sawdey Solution Services to staff it only with U.S. Citizens.