- B.S in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
- Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
Lead a team of 16 operators
- Optimize and consult on packaging and development process, including the creation of packaging designs, prototype development, and testing.
- Troubleshoot existing packaging issues involving designs, materials and processes to optimize manufacturability
- Assist in warehouse layout and design improvements
- Conduct time study to forecast manpower and equipment needs for costing and budgetary requirements
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work closely with customer's engineering, product management, operations, and sourcing personnel.
- Maintain, report and analyze production and operating metrics
- Participate in product introduction teams, to deliver new products to production lines
- Identify and implement cost saving initiatives related to packaging materials, labor, efficiency, transportation, and storage.
- Specify and recommend efficiency tools and test methods to develop and validate packaging designs.
- Lead continuous quality and safety improvement initiatives
- Identify and drive corrective action based on root cause analysis
Candidate will demonstrate metrics driven mindset and demonstrated performance improvement experience using Lean/Six Sigma methodologies.
XLC Services, LLC is a single-source provider of distribution and manufacturing support. We position our clients to focus on their core operation, with assurance that support functions are managed well. We provide the knowledge, staffing resources and management expertise that will decrease our client's cost while ensuring inventory accuracy, reliable quality, and above standard production. While performing fundamentals, our management and support team use analytical processes to find innovative means to provide our clients with cost savings.