Title: Part-time Content Manager
This role is designed to bring energy, organization, and efficiency to our content creation team. Thirty21 is a creative marketing agency and business consultancy. Our mission is to help business leaders communicate their vision with clarity and creativity so their teams + clients can reconnect to the heart behind their work.
This role is essential to the success of our clients and our company. Your ability to create and publish content to social media, websites and other digital platforms will help us deliver on our promise to help our clients build businesses the world needs. As a Content Manager, your responsibilities would include:
- Posting content to social media platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Publishing podcasts, videos, and blogs to web platforms (Squarespace, Wordpress)
- Manage the ongoing content calendars for multiple clients
- Joining client meetings to take notes + track action items
- Creating social media content for Instagram, Facebook, + LinkedIn
Ideal Candidate Characteristics
The best candidate for this role is someone with a passion and curiosity for social media marketing. They’re a team player, creative problem solver, and willing to jump in and get things done to help the team win. If you love content creation, social media, and working with a creative team - this role is for you!
Additional requirements for this role are as follows:
- Knowledge of tools like Adobe Suite, Canva, Slack, Sprout Social, Asana, Gsuite
- Social Media Copywriting skills
- Keeping up with changing trends and features of social media platforms
- Positive, Get-Er-Done Attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- In-Person at Least One Day Per Week (office is in Covington, KY)
- Excellent Verbal + Written Communication Skills
The baseline compensation being offered for this role is $15+ / hour. The hourly rate will be determined based on experience, ability, and attitude. The role will require 12-20 hours per week.
Preferred Start Date: June 1, 2022
If interested, please send your resume to Savanah at email@example.com.