Title: Project Lead
This role is designed to help our team stay organized, effective and efficient. Thirty21 is a creative marketing agency and business consultancy. Our mission is to help business leaders communicate their vision with clarity and creativity so their teams + clients can reconnect to the heart behind their work.
This role is essential to the success of our clients and our company. Your ability to help us keep projects running on time, maximize our team’s efficiency on our calendars, and communicate with our clients proactively will help us deliver on our promise to help our clients build businesses the world needs. As a Project Lead, your responsibilities would include:
- Sending invoices,
- Scheduling client meetings,
- Keeping our office in tip-top shape,
- Joining meetings to take notes + track action items,
- Managing project timelines,
- Proactive client communication,
- As-needed client research and marketing support,
- General administrative task support.
Ideal Candidate Characteristics
The best candidate for this role is someone that is extremely detail and task-oriented with an interest in marketing + creative services. They’re a team player, creative problem solver, and willing to jump in and get things done to help the team win. If you love checklists and can move fast without dropping any balls, this is the right role for you!
Additional requirements for this role are as follows:
- Experience w/ technology tools like G-Suite, Asana, Quickbooks Online, or similar.
- Past Experience as Admin / Executive Assistant or Project Management
- Positive, Get-Er-Done Attitude
- In-Person at Least Four Days Per Week (office is in Covington, KY)
- Excellent Verbal + Written Communication Skills
Preferred Start Date: June 1, 2022Please submit inquiries at this link: www.thirty21.com/apply