This job is archived
(Archived) VP Marketing
Amify is a two-time Inc 500 Amazon Ecommerce service provider that offers consumer product brands an end-to-end solution to maximize sales and brand exposure. Amify’s data-driven, full-service solution includes strategy, advertising, creative, listing management, and operations for brand protection, warehouse and fulfillment, inventory management, and customer support. We have partnered with over 1,000 brands of all sizes to manage over $200 million in sales on Amazon.
This person must reside in Cincinnati, Ohio, and be comfortable with a hybrid work arrangement. We are open to relocation, but this position is not remote only.
Our strategic Marketing team is responsible for articulating Amify’s value proposition to the market, ultimately to drive new brand client leads to Amify. The team crafts and delivers exceptional content across all digital channels from our website to sales enablement materials used during the pre-sales process. In partnership with the sales organization, the team defines the ideal client persona and executes campaigns to target and nurture ideal client leads, using content as the foundation for differentiation and value articulation.
As the Vice President of Marketing, reporting to the CEO, you will be a critical leader responsible for defining and delivering Amify’s brand to drive awareness, market penetration, and client acquisition. You will own the strategy, creation, delivery and analysis of marketing content and campaigns targeted at established DTC brands. You will manage all marketing channels to be used as strategic vehicles for brand and content delivery. You’ll inspire fresh and creative ideas to drive client acquisition. You will develop and execute a 360-degree marketing plan that directly align with and contribute to the organizational goals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the overall Amify marketing vision and brand strategy, in support of organizational growth goals; and partner with the CEO and executive team to align on plan and outcomes
- Develop a 360° marketing plan to drive brand awareness, client engagement and acquisition, and marketing leadership in our industry
- Research and analyze our business, ideal client, and competitors to recommend channel, budget, and targeting strategies
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of digital marketing campaigns, including design and implementation of tests, tracking, results from reporting, analysis, and recommendations
- Create the strategy for and deliver paid and organic digital campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn
- Support paid initiatives through the development of creative content and brand assets that accelerate paid outcomes
- Work closely with the sales team to promote the brand, foster relationships, and leverage internal teams to accelerate growth. Create exceptional sales enablement materials
- Establish and manage test-and-learn plans to continuously optimize media investments
- Own and operate the marketing budget
- Partner closely with cross-functional team; brand, creative, insights, and commercial for campaign strategy, insights, and performance analysis to drive engagement and drive revenue
- Provide day-to-day functional team management including work assignment and prioritization, team resourcing and hiring, coaching, training, and overall performance management
- Strategically employ external agencies to accomplish goals and accelerate outcomes
- Help manage the ongoing creative development and execution of all marketing materials including social assets, videos, presentations, merchandise, event signage, signage, sales collateral, long form blog content, white papers, etc.
- Regularly report on content/asset performance, and iterate to drive better results
- Stay on top of industry trends, events, new technology and unique opportunities
- Coordinate with the Content team on marketing campaigns, events and creative
- A minimum of 10+ years of well-rounded marketing experience, with particular experience in B2B brand refresh and development and growth marketing
- The ideal experience is a mix of both marketing agency and working in-house growing your own company’s brand
- Experience working for a high-growth organization is required
- Experience in/with Ecommerce or mix of retail/CPG is required
- At least 3 year of direct people management experience leading teams
- Strong background in content development and brand refinement (positioning and messaging), with the ability to clearly define the process to delivery
- Experience partnering with senior-level stakeholders, and gaining alignment amongst executive team
- Proven track record of driving new B2B audience engagement and conversions, increasing website traffic, and converting those to new leads in the sales database
- Experience successfully selecting and effectively managing external agency partners to deliver high-quality work
- A knack for creative and out-of-the-box campaign ideation and execution
- Significant paid and organic digital and social media experience, across all platforms
- Strong experience working with designers and other creative professionals within traditional and digital platforms
- Excellent project management skills and proven ability to navigate a fluid and dynamic environment with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and ability to speak to defined and diverse audience segments
- Builds and fosters strong, cross-functional relationships across the organization
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, Marketo, Sprout Social, and other relevant tools
Standout Candidates will Bring:
- Experience building and managing a website with Wordpress and Webflow
- Understanding of (or experience with) Amazon Ecommerce platform
Why Choose Amify?
At Amify you’ll have the opportunity to grow professionally and personally in an inclusive, flexible, and collaborative work environment. Our culture embraces curiosity and creativity and encourages you to think big. We believe that each of us is uniquely valuable and that by prioritizing authenticity, accountability, and trust we can increase our collective potential. We strive to create a harmonious work/life balance, offering flexible hybrid work practices that let you work wherever you feel most productive along with competitive benefits, unlimited PTO, an educational stipend, and a stock options plan.