The Senior Marketing Associate will lead the firm’s brand development through managing the design and execution process of marketing materials including marketing brochures, firm publications, and a wide variety of communications. Other key responsibilities include the management of the firm’s digital communications, including email marketing, external website, as well as various electronic and social platforms based on firm’s strategic goals.
Additional responsibilities include assisting with the firm's business development efforts by identifying, researching, and tracking targets; presentation development; competitor intelligence; conference support; PR support.
- Marketing Collateral— produce and develop firm’s marketing collateral. Responsibilities include updating existing content; conveying key points through illustration; content editing; coordinating with internal compliance and marketing teams; and liaising with external printers and graphic designers.
- Presentations―design and execute high-impact visual PowerPoint presentations for new business pitches, financial education, and conferences.
- Collateral Management― organize and archive marketing collateral. Maintain detailed tracking list, ensuring all materials are current, compliance approved, and accessible on firm websites.
- Branding― protect brand integrity. Ensure marketing collateral across vehicles (e.g., brochures, publications, templates, website, social media) produced follows branding guidelines and meets communication goals.
- Website―develop and maintain firm’s SEO initiative, leading website graphic development and content. Manage the integration of internal databases with website analytics.
- Email Marketing―manage multi-media campaigns; coordinating with internal and external marketing teams to accomplish distribution goals; ensuring accuracy of all electronic communications; establish reporting and analysis system along with insights to elevate marketing communications.
- Multimedia Content—Mange FEG’s multimedia content channels, including strategy, design, and execution of the firm’s videography and podcasting efforts; measure and communicate results.
- Research―prepare background material, market research, and competitor analysis in support of new business opportunities, and to support firm strategy and positioning. Additionally, assist with FEG proprietary surveys and studies to achieve firm goals.
- Conferences & Webinars―coordinate and promote client conferences and webinars. Create custom collateral and lead promotional items inventory.
- PR―coordinate media slots with external reporters and internal analysts and consultants.
- Sales & Marketing Support―provide various support activities to Sales and Marketing team as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years related experience desired, experience in financial services preferred.
- Demonstrated attention to detail with excellent organizational, project management, and communications skills.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of
- Website editors and HTML
- Email marketing platforms (i.e. Hubspot)
- Website analytical tools (i.e. Google Analytics)
- Design programs (Adobe photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Audio/video editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Audition)
- Microsoft office – including superior proficiency at branding and designing charts
- Experience managing complex projects independently.
- Copywriting, editing, proofreading and grammatical skills preferred.
- Possesses strong judgment in decision making, an intellectual curiosity, and collaborative nature.