Cincinnati-based d.e. Foxx & Associates offers a unique set of service-focused solutions through our diverse family of companies: XLC Services, Versatex, and FX Facility Group. Established in 1983, d.e. Foxx & Associates, Inc. supports its brands through finance/accounting, human resources, IT, legal, and marketing. This allows each brand to focus on their core operations and ultimately deliver exceptional value to our clients. With up to 1,700 employees, we are constantly growing our client base, and are available to serve clients in every state in the U.S.A. We provide services in the following areas: facility maintenance and construction management, MRO management, manufacturing, and distribution support.
We are a diverse team of passionate, high performers who are energized by both opportunities and challenges. We are committed to Improving All We Touch. We need top talent in every role, and we are currently looking for a Data Analyst to support our Human Resources Department.
This position holds multiple responsibilities in serving the organization in an administrative capacity, as well as serving to support the system end-user community by being responsible for comprehensive understanding, implementation, upkeep, and maintenance of our databased software and systems.
This position will support the organization by maintaining and providing accurate and reliable data as well as the reporting oversight of the data. This technical and administrative position is critical to support the organization’s learning and growth. The role presents a major opportunity for a motivated professional to help build the organization’s successful use of Salesforce, impacting the effectiveness of our staff and organizational learning. keen understanding of the organization’s mission, goals, and objectives.
· Create Systems to maintain and clean organizational data.
· Create and streamline internal controls/processes for ongoing data management.
· Administration, maintenance, and management of our database.
· Create data and performance indicator reporting (development of system reports and dashboards).
· Create reports and analytics.
· Train and educate staff on organizational standards and processes for data management.
· Maintain data integrity.
· Serve as gatekeeper to data & systems.
· Support organizational database functionality and weekly/monthly planning processes.
· Bachelor's Degree preferred
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience with information, data management, or computer systems.
· Versatile with a combination of database and systems skills.
· Highly self-motivated, directed, with keen attention to detail.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Understanding and adherence to high standards of ethics and confidentiality.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team and work independently.
· Excellent organizational and workload prioritization skills.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from individuals or groups.
· High level of coordination and responsiveness to requests within a short turnaround time.
· Ability to exert influence on the overall objectives and goals of the department.
· Ability to multi-task effectively, complete work in a timely manner and work well with others.
· Worked in Supply Management
· Must be proficient with PCs, Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management Tools or other eSourcing.
This position summary is not to be considered an exhaustive description of the responsibilities which may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform key responsibilities. Please note that duties and qualifications of this and all jobs will change as we evolve our services.
d.e. Foxx & Associates recruits, employs, trains, compensates, promotes, and celebrates employees of all races, religions, colors, national origins, sexes, sexual orientations, disabilities, ages, veteran status and all the other characteristics that make individuals unique. At d.e. Foxx & Associates we have a clear vision: to be an employer of choice where a diverse mix of talented people want to be and can do their best work.
d.e. Foxx & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer and invite all eligible candidates to apply.