If you are seeking a fulfilling career in a fast-paced, community-driven organization, we want to hear from you. We are always on the lookout for talented and passionate people who can help us grow and achieve our goals. Join us as we make a positive impact on the lives of our clients. At RetireMed, our employees are the heartbeat of our company. We believe in working collaboratively, inclusively, and fostering a positive work culture. Your success is our success, and we’re ready to celebrate you.
Why Work with Us:
- Impactful Work: Contribute to a mission that empowers individual in making informed decisions about their health coverage.
- Community-Driven: Join a team that works together to deliver top-tier service positively impacting lives in our community.
- Inclusive Culture: Experience an inclusive, collaborative, and positive work environment where your contributions are celebrated.
- Career Growth: Grow with us and advance your career as we continue to make a meaningful difference.
- A Fantastic Benefits Package
We’re in search of candidates who possess the following attributes:
- High School diploma
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service, showcasing your ability to understand and meet customer needs.
- Sales orientation with proven closing skills is a plus.
- Previous experience or knowledge of Medicare and Individual Health Insurance Plans preferred.
- Experience in outbound call center operations is advantageous, highlighting your familiarity with proactive customer engagement.
- An Active user of Outlook, Microsoft Teams, technology navigation, CRM database use and or similar systems. Must be an avid user of technology.
- Effective communication is key. Strong oral, written, and presentation skills are essential for successful interaction with customers, clients, and team members.
- Ability to think critically and make informed decisions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of basic sales techniques and a keen understanding of customer engagement strategies. Your ability to connect with customers and clients and drive positive outcomes is crucial.
Ready to be part of a dynamic team? We invite you to apply today to be considered for any current or future openings that match your profile.
Note: This is an evergreen job posting that allows us to collect application/resumes from interested candidates. Although there may not be an immediate opening, this initiative allows us to proactively build a poll of qualified candidates for future opportunities. If the position is not currently open, will keep your application on file for future opportunities.