The Senior Institutional Sales Associate has a key role in developing relationships and generating new sales opportunities with institutional investors including endowments, foundations, corporate retirement plans and nonprofit entities. Work strategically to provide sales support to FEG consultants. Serve as a key member of the team to identify new sales opportunities; follow up on sales calls; maintain and expand prospect and contact databases.
- Define sales strategy for specific institutional target markets. Examples include endowments, foundations, corporate retirement plans and nonprofit entities. Develop sales plans to execute the strategy.
- Define universe for each target market. Collaborate with FEG marketing team on activities to increase awareness in target markets, including marketing materials, presentations and campaigns.
- Source prospective clients through sales activities including meetings, calls, correspondence, and conferences. Creating awareness and building relationships that will lead to FEG inclusion with RFP activity from target prospects
- Assist FEG consultants in efforts to source sales opportunities: geographic prospecting; conferences; speaking opportunities.
- Maintain and update business development activity in CRM contact database, including adding new prospects, segmenting and documenting activities.
- Represent company at industry events, conferences and sales meetings.
- Travel required.
Proven record of sales related accomplishments, including several years of successful institutional investment sales experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated sales and prospecting skills.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills. Superior telephone skills.
- Strong knowledge of investment strategies, market trends and competitive landscape.
- Strong time management and organizational skills. Ability to document and communicate results.
- Ability to work and think independently
- Highest level of integrity, trustworthiness, and ethical standards.
- Highly motivated team player seeking opportunity in a growth-oriented environment.