The Senior Performance & Risk Analyst position is responsible for managing all performance measurement and portfolio analytics solutions for FEG’s OCIO service line. The position is responsible for helping to drive business development and retention of current clients by supporting RFPs, Finals, and ad-hoc client presentations with various portfolio performance analytics. This position plays an integral role in the firm’s adherence to the GIPS Standards and will lead initiatives to enhance current capabilities and identify new solutions.
- Serve as primary point of contact at FEG for performance solutions for OCIO opportunities.
- Oversee GIPS verification activities, policies and procedures, vendor relations and voting member of the GIPS Advisory Team.
- Ensure the firm’s composites adhere to industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Serve as a subject matter expert regarding performance reporting, data management and portfolio administration for OCIO relationships.
- Manage quarterly production of marketing collateral including outside vendor reporting.
- Create internal reports for senior leadership related to OCIO performance analytics and peer comparisons.
- Assist in the market value updates for alternative holdings throughout various reporting systems
- Review and monitor client accounts for their adherence to individual IPS guidelines.
- Assist in daily activities related to trading and monitoring accounts for discretionary, semi-discretionary, and intermediary clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in business preferred.
- 5+ years of work experience in the financial services industry.
- Industry designation such as CAIA, CIPM or MBA preferred.
- Familiarity with portfolio management systems and GIPS standards required.
- Demonstrated competence in portfolio performance measurement and analytics.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Work independently under tight deadlines, multi-task, prioritize, and produce high quality work.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn proprietary software.
Competitive compensation and bonus opportunities commensurate with qualifications and performance.
POSITION: Senior Performance & Risk Analyst
TYPE: Full Time/Exempt
MANAGES OTHERS: No
EPORTS TO: Manager of Trading Operations