*** MUST RESIDE IN THE STATE OF OHIO TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION ***
If you want to be employed with one of the TOP FIVE Best Places to Work in Collections (in the nation), then General Revenue Corporation (GRC) is the place for you!! We are currently hiring collectors in any city located in the state of Ohio! That's right, you could work for one of the best collection agencies in the USA from the comfort of your own home!
We are hiring experienced 3rd party collectors with core values of integrity, compassion, and respect as our collectors are committed to ethically producing the highest quality work for our clients. We offer a multitude of company benefits and provide a profitable incentive compensation plan!
Why should I work for GRC?
- Have you ever been employed at a collection agency rated rated top 5 Best Places to Work in Collections?? ... IN THE NATION? You will if you join GRC! For details, please copy and paste into your browser: https://buff.ly/47cLc8e
- Looking for a job with competitive pay and a bonus structure? GRC has it - up to $15.00 per hour + commission!
- Dislike dealing with traffic going to and from work? We understand, our opportunity is 100% remote!
- Want to prioritize a work life balance? We do too, that’s why we work Monday- Friday with no weekends!
- Need a job with paid holidays and PTO? We got it, GRC provides 8 paid holidays and up to 3 weeks of PTO!
- Interested in a full benefits package? That’s right, GRC has that too! (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance Coverages, Critical Illness Coverage, Accident Insurance, EAP Services, etc.)
- Training important? We’re pretty good at that! GRC has won the Training Top 125 Award from Training Magazine – Training is paid and remote!
- Don’t want to pay for equipment? That’s okay, we send you all equipment needed before your start date. (Landline service required by start date)
- Achieve assigned goals (specific to line of business)
- Make required number of phone calls daily and negotiate the best possible arrangements
- Profile debtors and obtain financial information
- Perform skip tracing to locate debtors
- Maintain accurate documentation of all attempts and/or contacts made and received for accounts in accordance with company and client specifications
Requirements to work for GRC:
- MUST LIVE IN THE STATE OF OHIO
- Must have 5 (plus) Years 3rd party collections experience
- Collection Management Experience is a plus
- Must know federal/state laws and regulations (i.e., FDCPA, FCRA, TCPA, etc.)
- Required Education: High School Diploma/GED Education
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Ability to perform data entry using multiple computer databases
- After offer is accepted, must provide proof of landline and Internet service(s) before equipment is shipped to residence
General Revenue Corporation is the recognized premier industry leader in collections with over a forty (40) year working history! We are guided by the philosophy of valuing our clients, customers and our employees by treating each person with dignity, respect and compassion during every interaction. As an employee of GRC, we make it a priority to provide our staff with the tools to successfully grow, develop, and succeed!
Learn more at www.generalrevenue.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
NOTE: Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future