Intern, Security Architecture
First Financial Bank
We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
- Support functional area and line of business projects and initiatives, specifically:
- Perform security tool inventory updates
- Assist with control testing as part of the annual risk assessment process
- Assist with documenting and participate in external third party reviews
- Help document Security Architecture processes and participate in architecture reviews
- Work with other members of the Information Security organization to create Owner Runbooks for Security products and services
- Participate in First Financial’s internship team and community development events
- Provide continuous improvement feedback to the Director, Internship Program
- Meet acceptable performance levels and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, managers, and clients
- Observe the Code of Conduct and “Standards of Conduct and Discipline”, as outlined in the Associate Handbook, while at work, during business travel, at Company-sponsored events or in venues where you are representing First Financial
- The Code of Conduct and Associate Handbook are made available upon hire and are required to be acknowledged by all associates
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed to Perform Essential Functions of the Job
- Currently enrolled in a college or university and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- A fast learner and problem solver who pays close attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and prioritization skills
- Basic analytical, critical thinking and project management skills
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office products and video conferencing tools
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- Campus involvement and/or leadership experience
- Prior work experience
Level of Complexity and Scope
- Ability to serve a wide variety of bank and/or client needs according to First Financial policy and procedures
- Ability to work within a fast paced, cross functional team environment
Degree of Independence and Decision-Making
- Will work independently as well as with teams under supervision
- In some cases, your direct manager may be remote
- Pending the scope of the work assigned, level of supervision needed may change day to day
Required Supervisory Responsibilities
- Occasionally lifts and carries up to 20 lbs.
- Frequently lifts and carries up to 10 lbs.
- Frequently sits, stands, walks and drives
The associate is responsible for meeting all compliance requirements imposed on First Financial Bank by State and Federal law and regulation, as well as all related First Financial Bank policies and procedures. This includes all Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and Suspicious Activity reporting requirements, as well as all other lending and deposit compliance requirements.
Development and Training
- First Financial required compliance training must be completed timely
It is our policy to not discriminate against any individual in violation of federal, state, and local laws as it relates to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran/military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an E-Verify Employer.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service