· Provide high touch, high level service to High Net Worth clientele.
· Provide assistance in opening new deposit accounts, wealth management accounts and finalizing loan documentation.
· On-boarding new Private Banking clients
· Drafting letters and emails to clients and other internal/external service providers on behalf of clients
· Prompt response to and independent resolution of client requests and issues as they arise.
· Filing and other clerical tasks necessary to maintain a clean and orderly office.
· Completing various tasks within the applicable systems as supervised / directed by the Private Banker or supervisor.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed to Perform Essential Functions of the Job:
· 2-4 years of experience in a professional office environment working with High Net Worth clientele
· High School diploma
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Intermediate to advanced understanding of multiple banking products/solutions (home equity, line of credit, etc).
· Ability to prioritize tasks amongst multiple officers.
· Aptitude to learn new systems and processes quickly.
· Exceptional ability to communicate professionally in both verbal and written form with high-net-worth clientele of the bank.
· Resourceful self-starter who can work with remote bankers/officers efficiently and with limited direction
· Ability to work with team members across the bank and within the wealth management division (high level of collaboration required)