- With the support of management or senior roles, partner with Line-of-Business (both front and back office) and Information Technology/Digital departments to identify and document current state processes.
- Perform initial process improvement analysis by evaluating current business processes and workflows. Develop alternative solutions. Work with management or senior roles to present to appropriate audiences to gain consensus and approval.
- Support the development and implementation of revenue-generating and cost-saving initiatives that improve operations.
- Work with business leaders, end-users and project managers to document business requirements, system enhancements and the creation of return-on-investment (ROI) and impact analysis.
- Maintains the business term glossaries that ensure data attributes and measures are consistently understood by our business partners
- Perform regular validation against protocols to ensure data integrity in system of record
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed to Perform Essential Functions of the Job:
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Business, Finance, Information Technology or related fields (or equivalent experience)
- Up to 2 years of experience in wealth management operations and/or analysis
- Experience with MS Office products (Excel, Access, Visio, Word and PowerPoint) is required.
- High attention to detail and the ability to set and meet deadlines
- Ability to think critically and analyze complex business processes or concepts
- Ability to build collaborative partnerships and teams
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Related work experience to include systems / financial analysis and process improvement initiatives.
- Knowledge of and ability to use reporting / query tools (SQL, SSRS, Query, Access or similar) is preferred.
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, QlikView, etc.)
Level of Complexity and Scope:
- Support continuous innovation and improvement of business processes
- Gather and analyze data, as well as provide recommendations for straightforward analyses
- Support projects by gathering data, administering processes, and/or working with internal/external clients
Degree of Independence and Decision-Making:
- Works under direct supervision of management or more senior roles.
- Assists and supports projects.