Manage client relationships, providing access and insight related to manager due diligence, model and end-client portfolio analysis, capital markets research, asset allocation, and traditional, long-only investment structures (mutual funds, separate accounts, UMAs, etc). Lead FEG investment support for alternatives/private markets portfolio consulting, pacing modeling, and knowledge/insight on associated FEG recommended strategies. Support client development efforts.
- Primary point of contact for Research Services clients. Includes preparation or coordination of deliverables, communication, research, and consulting support.
- Maintain strong relationships with FEG research team, strong knowledge of recommended manager list, capital markets research, asset allocation models, and FEG OCIO portfolio positioning and rationale. Serve as the coordination point between clients and FEG research, including introducing key members of the research team when appropriate.
- Leverage FEG network to build additional client relationships. Collaborate with team members to support sales efforts for Research Services and FEG private funds.
- Leads FEG investment research and consulting support of alternatives/private market centric client relationships. Consult with Research Services clients on the development of programmatic and client-specific private capital pacing models. Maintain familiarity and understanding of FEG recommended hedge and private capital fund inventories. Provide support to Research Services clients in the construction of hedge fund portfolios and private capital vintage year programs.
- Bachelor’s degree, CFA designation and/or a MBA
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in investment and client service experience
- Strong knowledge and associated experience with non-traditional investments including hedge funds, private equity, private debt, and private real asset strategies
- Excellent client relationship stills; strong communication and presentation skills; deep investment knowledge on alternative strategies, self-starter, driven for results; relationship management and influencing skills; market trends and competitive landscape; team player; high integrity