This job is archived
The Executive Coordinator supports the practice’s success by providing various administrative services to Deloitte's Partners, Principals, and Managing Directors. Expected administrative activities include time and expense management, calendar and mailbox management, travel arrangements, project and meeting coordination, research, and facilitating service requests with other internal and external resource teams and vendors.
- Deliver exceptional administrative support and customer service.
- Accurately and proactively assess requirements for each project/request.
- Communicate effectively with requestors and service providers, addressing questions or issues promptly and professionally.
- Compose and edit documents and collaborate with appropriate business services teams to format, edit, proofread, and coordinate printing for presentations, proposals, and other client deliverables.
- Manage time and expense activities to research, enter, and submit on behalf of PPMDs proactively.
- Provide Outlook email and calendar support on behalf of PPMDs. Monitor and respond to emails based on PPMDs’ preferences and communication styles. Responsible for calendar meeting scheduling, including identifying and resolving scheduling conflicts.
- Experience supporting executives in a large/matrixed corporate environment, relevant customer service experience, or any relevant educational background.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling knowledge.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and interact in person and virtually with internal and external clients at all levels.
- Attentive listener. Able to use tact and diplomacy in all communications.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize, effectively multi-task, and be flexible in a changing and evolving environment.
- Detail-oriented and quality conscious.
- Superior organizational skills and proactive in anticipating business needs; able to identify and contribute to developing efficient process and workflow methods.
- Critical and innovative thinker who can navigate gray areas, anticipate problems, formulate solutions, and act accordingly.
- Motivated to learn and develop new skills. Able to learn quickly and apply new skills.