Newport Racing & Gaming is a new facility in a high-traffic area in the heart of Newport, Kentucky. The facility is located just 12 miles from Turfway Park and 3 miles from downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. Newport Racing & Gaming features 500 popular, thrilling, state-of-the-art HRM games, a simulcast area with VIP section, and a bar.
Security Officers at Newport Racing & Gaming will help maintain a safe and secure environment for all patrons and employees.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure the safety and security of employees and customers.
- Assisting in transporting money.
- Controlling access to restricted areas.
- Reacting to patron and employee incidents and accidents.
- Monitoring patron and employee passage in and out of gaming facility.
- Responsible for checking for and reporting safety hazards.
- May answer incoming calls to the facility and direct calls or answer patron questions.
- May be asked to operate a company vehicle and/or equipment that require a valid Driver's License.
- Other duties as assigned.
Standards of Performance
- Maintain interpersonal working relationship among all personnel.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Emergency Disaster Plan Manual.
Education, Training and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Ability to obtain a valid racing license.
Prerequisites: Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.