Senior Mobile Developer (Android/ iOS)
$120,000 – $150,000 • yearly
Senior Mobile Developer (Software Engineer)
Location: Cincinnati, OH or Remote-US .
The Senior Software Engineer is expected to act as the technical lead in projects with hands-on involvement in architecture, design, and development of software applications and integrations focused on fintech solutions. This role involves deep technical and analytical skills as well as strong communication and team skills.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in development in a variety of languages & environments (primary focus in C++, iOS and Android), focused on engineering b2b solutions with experience working in Fintech, and have worked in engineering and/or product leadership who is able to demonstrate a data-driven approach and mindset.
LISNR is a fast growing start-up focused on defining the Global Proximity Payment market with employees across the United States. We currently have 21 employees across the globe. LISNR has been in growth mode, driven by global adoption, which has translated into an increase of our Total Processing Value by 2,673% & Transaction growth at a rate of 589%.
LISNR’s proximity solutions ensure secure, seamless and contactless data transfer. Powered by a ubiquitous device & OS platform, LISNR’s non-captive near-field association provides proof-present authentication enabled through proximity tokens. From entry validation to payments and fulfillment, LISNR empowers merchant micro-moments across the customer journey.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, LISNR is currently deployed in 8 countries via multiple global partners. LISNR powers transactions and connects the online to offline customer journey globally with the most advanced near Ultrasonic Data Platform. Founded in 2012, LISNR’s major investors include Visa, Intel, Jump Capital, Mercury Fund, R/GA, and Synchrony Financial.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Work with business and project teams to devise technical alternatives
- Develop application/enhancement support documents such as Technical Design Documents
- Responsible for design, implementation, testing and maintenance of software changes
- Partner with project team members and other stakeholders to solve problems and deliver effective results
- Participate in design reviews with other members and groups within the department
- Keeps abreast of current technology and development tools related to area of expertise
- Write and review code (C/C++, Java, Objective-C, Swift, Python, C#)
- Analyze, design, and develop tests and test-automation suites
- Draft and update technical documentation
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, project managers, and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions
- Provide recommendations to improve our development processes
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate LISNR’s technology and consistently apply best practices
- Manage platform engineering team
- Inspire team to innovate, invent, implement, and deploy complex software solutions in a commercial, mission-critical environment
- Coaching & mentoring direct reports
- Delegating responsibilities to direct reports
- Providing quantitative and qualitative reports on the performance of the team as a whole
- Reports to Head of Engineering and Product
- Manages 1-3 Direct Reports (on average)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- Previous leadership experience, 1 year minimum preferred
- C++11 experience - ideally 5 years of experience
- C/C++ development experience on embedded, mobile or consumer electronic platforms, 5 years minimum preferred
- Experience with iOS (Swift and Objective-C) application development
- Experience with Android (Java and NDK) development
- Exceptional communication skills
- Well organized with ability to prioritize changing needs
- Requirements analysis
- Working knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Experience working in a scaling start-up
- Experience with iOS (Swift and Objective-C) application development highly preferred
- Experience with Android (Java and NDK) development highly preferred
- Experience with CMAKE or other build systems
- Audio software development experience
- Experience and/or familiarity with DSP / signal processing
- MATLAB familiarity
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (AWS & GCP)
- An understanding of financial services, platforms, and technologies
- Familiarity with sockets and network programming
- Experience with cryptography or related technologies
- Remote Work Options
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Equity Opportunities
- And More!
We reserve the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service