Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Senior Software Engineer
Last Updated: 3/06/23
Headquartered in OTR, NaviStone® is one of the hottest, venture-backed software companies in Cincinnati. We’re breaking new ground in customer acquisition and retargeting, creating a marketing channel that has never existed before. NaviStone has developed a patented technology and was on the list of Ohio’s top 50 start-ups to watch for the second year in a row. And we were named one of the best places to work in Cincinnati in 2021. We’re backed by some great Ohio venture firms, and two of the most successful VCs on both the East and West coast.
- Live in the Cincinnati Tri-State area, and can work on-site 2 days a week in Downtown Cincinnati
- Are looking for an opportunity to have your work visibly impact the growth of a product
- Are comfortable starting a conversation with, "It doesn't exist yet, but…"
- Appreciate a healthy work-life balance and a hybrid home/in-office schedule
- Can code like crazy...
…then you are the person we’re looking for!
In this position you will be part of a team that maintains and scales our core, enterprise product, working in a fun and productive environment to help solve challenging problems.
Our tech stack:
What you'll do:
- Directly contribute to the future of the software and the company
- Create & maintain processes, applications, & systems that are scalable, performant, idempotent, privacy-first, and usefully-monitored
- Use your experience to make informed decisions and follow current software development processes
- Mentor and support software engineers through advice, coaching, and educational opportunities
- Participate in planning sessions and contribute to the running of an Agile work environment
What we're looking for:
- Strong communication skills ... not kidding
- Ability to clearly discuss complex systems and solutions
- Willingness to share your ideas
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties
- A persistent & creative problem solver
- Someone who enjoys working on an engineering team
- Accountability, not blame
- Strong programming, analysis, and organizational skills
- Experience building complex systems and data structures that have been proven in production
- An engineer who can evaluate systems, solutions, and drive improvements
- Passion around creating well-made systems
- An experienced mentor / team-lead
- B.A. or B.S. in computer science, information technology, or related discipline ... or equivalent experience
- Minimum 7 years of software engineering experience
Log In Or Register to Apply Apply By Uploading a Resume Save Job
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Based in Cincinnati, NaviStone is a leader in marketing technology. We offer a SaaS platform to our customers that allows them to leverage online site traffic and turn it into direct mail. Our patented technologies are leading the way in a digital to print marketing revolution. We are a team of movers and shakers that will never settle for the status quo.