The Operations Research and Systems Analyst (ORSA) will lead analyst for Operations Research Systems Analysts in the Third Army/US Army Central (USARCENT) G5 Plans Directorate, Strategy and Assessment Branch.
Additional Responsibilities Include, but are not Limited To:
- Supervise contractor team during Campaign Support Plan Assessment Plan development, assessment program task execution and strategic assessment process.
- Be responsible for motivating contractor team members to deliver quality support to the military staff by ensuring analytical products comply with doctrine and by providing opportunities for training and professional development.
- Ensure team fulfills tasks in Performance Work Statement (PWS) and meets Quality Control Plan (QCP) standards.
- Monitor and evaluate sufficiency and quality of assessment program.
- Schedule and direct ORSA contractors participation in the Boards, Bureaus, Centers, Cells and Working Group (B2C2WG) process.
- Ensure delivery of effective contributions to working groups and other operational planning activities.
- Be responsible for facilitating administrative actions; obtaining resources; and resolving personnel issues satisfactorily.
- Perform research, modeling and analysis to meet strategic planning and operational assessment needs.
- Assist the military staff with mission analysis; campaign objective development; integration of strategic and operational goals; analysis of courses of action; and decision support analysis.
- Assist military staff with continuous performance assessment during all phases of the operations cycle (assess-plan-prepare-execute).
- Design and perform analytical studies, as needed, to inform staff decision-making and support resource allocation.
- Assist with proposal development, if necessary.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Possess the ability to lead Operations Research and Systems Analysts (ORSA) during assessment plan development, assessment program task execution, and strategic assessment processes, ability to facilitate administrative actions, obtain resources, and resolve personnel issues satisfactorily.
- Possess the ability to implement and apply familiarity with common qualitative and quantitative assessment tools and methodologies in the conduct of daily operations.
- Five years military experience (Active Duty or DA Civilian).
- Experience working on classified networks and interfacing with military staffs at the operational and strategic level.
- Ability to manage and operate assessment frameworks within the Strategic Management System software platform.
- Demonstrated superior written and verbal communication abilities.
- Master of Science Degree with documented coursework in operations research, industrial/systems engineering, systems analysis, or related field.
Other Required Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customer and fulfill all duties and responsibilities as listed in the contract.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite including, but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement:
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement. While the vaccine mandate for federal contractors and subcontractors is still being decided, we are continuing to collect vaccination record cards and accepting requests for legal accommodations (approval of a legal accommodation is not guaranteed). Although providing this documentation is not required at this time, we appreciate your cooperation in voluntarily providing this documentation to us should the Executive Order be upheld in the courts.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI security clearance required.
US Citizenship: This position supports a U.S. Government Contract whose terms require Sawdey Solution Services to staff it only with U.S. Citizens.