The Technical Support Analyst (ABMS) will provide technical insight and expertise in support of JCIDS related studies and technical efforts requiring A5Y review to include sustainment/modernization decisions and E-3 Bridge Strategy.
Additional Responsibilities Include, but are not Limited To:
- Provide technical expertise in support of building core team members and developing overarching strategies for study efforts.
- Reviewing technical related issues within a study effort.
- Remaining familiar with existing documents containing such information.
- Advising the Government and Project Coordinator on progress/status of technical matters; and supporting ABMS working groups.
- Support the Project Coordinator in building interdependent schedules; documenting and reporting status; drafting and briefing reports; ensuring sufficient progress on all technically related matters; and developing get-well strategies as required.
- Utilize modeling and simulation expertise to support analytical efforts/approaches to determine effective COA.
- Utilize expertise and familiarity with Knowledge Management/Decision Support (KM/DS) tools to influence COAs.
- Shall also provide technical expertise in support of platform modernization/sustainment and POM efforts.
- Assist with proposal development, if necessary.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Seven (7) years’ experience on USAF MAJCOM or higher level staff experience (combination of active duty, Government service, or Contractor).
- Five (5) years’ operational experience in the ABMS mission area.
- Seven (7) years’ technical experience in the ABMS area or E-3 program.
- Five (5) years’ experience developing, coordinating, and briefing JCIDS documents.
- Five (5) years’ working with PPBE and supporting POM efforts.
- Master’s degree from an accredited university in a technical discipline.
Other Required Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customer and fulfill all duties and responsibilities as listed in the contract.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite including, but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement:
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement. While the vaccine mandate for federal contractors and subcontractors is still being decided, we are continuing to collect vaccination record cards and accepting requests for legal accommodations (approval of a legal accommodation is not guaranteed). Although providing this documentation is not required at this time, we appreciate your cooperation in voluntarily providing this documentation to us should the Executive Order be upheld in the courts.
Security Clearance: Top Secret security clearance required, SCI Eligible.
US Citizenship: This position supports a U.S. Government Contract whose terms require Sawdey Solution Services to staff it only with U.S. Citizens.