Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We are hiring painters for our growing organization!
Do you like baseball? How ‘bout the Reds? Awesome. So, we were part of the construction management team for the Great American Ball Park.
Yes. That ballpark.
And that’s just one example. Since 1983, we’ve managed the construction of some of Cincinnati’s most iconic facilities.
We also do pretty cool work for other amazing clients, too, and that’s why we are hiring – because our clients are growing!
Our mission is “improving all we touch.” Not only does that include our clients and their clients, that includes the professional development of our employees.
FX Facility Group is a great place to start and an even better place to grow.
So, not only are we a company that has made an impact on our community through our work, we make an impact on those who join us.
Also, there are some pretty amazing people here and we’d love to have the right candidates join us. Love of baseball helpful but not required.
· Reports to superintendent for job progression and upcoming work in hospital
· Will control painting timelines and quality for painting projects in a hospital setting
· Must be able and willing to train employees in the trade of painting
· Must have 3-5 years of experience as a commercial painter
· Must have experience in running multiple crews and jobs daily
· Must be able to read blueprints and do material takeoffs
· Construction background a plus
· Full-time job
· $17-$27 per hour, based on experience
FX Facility Group is a subsidiary of d.e. Foxx & Associates. The Foxx family of companies is headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, is minority-owned and employs over 1,800 people in eight states. For more information, you can watch this video (https://tinyurl.com/y639abje) and visit our website at fxfacilitygroup.com.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
d.e. Foxx & Associates recruits, employs, trains, compensates, promotes, and celebrates employees of all races, religions, colors, national origins, sexes, sexual orientations, disabilities, ages, veteran status and all the other characteristics that make individuals unique. At d.e. Foxx & Associates we have a clear vision: to be an employer of choice where a diverse mix of talented peop...