Habitat for Humanity Greater Cincinnati
Position: Repair Program Coordinator
Type: Exempt, Full-Time
Manages Others: No
Reports To: Senior Operations Manager
The Repair Program Coordinator will be responsible for managing Habitat for Humanity of Greater Cincinnati’s Critical Repair Program in support of Habitat’s mission. The Repair Program Coordinator will oversee the Critical Repair Program portion of the construction plan by assessing applicant homes, working with contractors, and keeping our team up to date.
- Coordinate Critical Home Repair Program
- Conduct outreach to communities, faith partners, government, social service agencies, etc. to locate need
- Maintain all program files, contractors, spreadsheets records of partners, and prospective business partners
- Serve as General Contractor and liaison for the family in need of critical home repair & contractors doing the repair work. This includes communicating quotes, sending invoices to be processed, and getting the final signoff from the family
- Develop full Scope Of Work for a family in need of critical home repair
- Support the planning and coordinating of annual events including Rock the Block (RTB).
- Key member of the planning team, attend planning meetings
- Foster relationship with community administration to help homeowners with code violations
- Liaison between families receiving exterior home repair and RTB team
- Develop scope of work and tools/materials list for the designated amount of exterior home repairs
- Coordinate with Cincinnati Tool Bank and HFHGC Training Annex for tools & materials
- Attend and lead repairs at RTB event
- Support special programs:
- Ohio Habitat Conference – attend if permitted, a valuable source of networking and best practices; present to share our program
- Work with the Development Department to create and maintain program marketing materials and partnership tools.
- Work closely with the Volunteer Services team to coordinate the scheduling of corporate volunteer groups to ensure we provide continuous dialogue and deliver an enjoyable on-site experience.
- Travel frequently within the service area to visit applicants and event locations.
- Attend and participate in Habitat kickoff and dedication ceremonies, and community corporate events.
- BA/BS degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in residential construction, residential repair required
- Nonprofit development, community development, volunteer recruitment, and customer service preferred.
- Ability to successfully manage both short-term and long-term responsibilities of the position, including administrative support for the program.
- Demonstration of excellent interpersonal skills in a variety of social and professional settings to ensure good working relationships with colleagues, donors, families, and volunteers.
- Committed to delivering excellent internal and external customer service that is solution-driven.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly capable of relationship building and relationship management.
- Ability to perform as a team player, combined with the ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Exceptional attention to detail with excellent follow-through.
- Ability to ensure that volunteer and donor appreciation is an essential component of everyday work.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including some weekends and evenings as required.
- Valid driver’s license required
We are an equal opportunity employer
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service