- Flywheel Social Enterprise Hub equips richly diverse, impact-focused entrepreneurs with knowledge, strategies, skills, and connections to develop and expand their impact-focused businesses.
- Our new leader will wear many hats—mission-focus, visionary strategist, chief evangelist, super- connector, thought-partner, ecosystem- builder, capital-raiser, and more—while collaborating with leading business, philanthropic, and ecosystem partners to accelerate mission impact.
- Flywheel seeks an entrepreneurial, vision-driven Executive Director to lead the mission of the organization and engage with its partners to improve the social fabric of our community through entrepreneurship.
- Widely respected, Flywheel is the organizational backbone that supports, advocates for, and is an ally of founders for whom social and/or environmental impact is a non-negotiable component of their business models.
- The Executive Director is responsible for creating a vision for success and executing strategic initiatives to achieve that vision.
- The Executive Director must be a prudent manager, an inspiring leader, and a charismatic advocate for social and environmental impact.
- The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset capable of taking decisive actions to enhance Flywheel’s long-term viability.
- Equity, inclusion and diversity are the lens through which all decisions are made at Flywheel. The Executive Director must demonstrate a commitment to, and take actions that align with, this expectation.
- Compensation: $79,000 - $89,000 plus 403(b) match and healthcare premium assistance.