**IMPORTANT: Applicants must email resume & cover letter to email@example.com to be considered. No applications through job portals will be accepted.
Findlay Market’s Food Innovation Team is looking for self-motivated, creative-thinking people who are passionate about supporting our regional independent food business community and industry entrepreneurs in developing sustainable, successful food-focused businesses.
As part of the Food Innovation Team, you will be supporting entrepreneurs - from existing business owners looking to Grow or Scale, to aspiring food entrepreneurs looking to start. We work not only on the ground level assisting businesses one-on-one, but also focus on developing programs and partnerships to address broader industry and economic system roadblocks. Our team is dedicated to building and supporting a diverse, independent food industry ecosystem by developing opportunities, lowering barriers, challenging systems, building knowledge, and making connections. All this as part of Historic Findlay Market, the region’s premier destination for local food and artisan products, a dynamic public gathering place, and a vital community asset.
Responsibilities and Details - Core Programs
● Findlay Learn – Curriculum/workshop-based entrepreneur education programs
● Findlay Launch – Storefront residency program
● Entrepreneurial program development, implementation, support
● Solution and system innovation, growth and initiative planning, implementation, and support
Tasks and Responsibilities:
● Program and Curriculum Development, Management, Implementation
● Relationship Management and Outreach
● Growth & Initiative Planning
● Financials, Data Tracking & Reporting
● Personnel Management
● Food Innovation Team including incubator, accelerator, facilities and educational support staff.
● Cross-functional internal work with Operations, Events, Communication, and Development Teams
● Wide-range of entrepreneurs representing a diversity of ethnicities, cultures, experiences, goals
● Established, growing, new and aspiring food entrepreneurs
● Regional partners and collaborators
● Industry and business leaders and experts
Salary and Benefits
● Salary: $40,000 to $53,000
● Regular M-F hours w/some event support hours
● 4 weeks of PTO (5 weeks after 2 years, 6 weeks after 10 years)
● Paid parental leave
● Health Benefits (health, vision, dental) including High Deductible Health Plan with employer paying 85%-90% of the health premiums
● Employer funded HSA ($1000-$1200 for individual or $2000-$2200 for Family) - For those enrolled in health benefits
● Sabbatical Program: 5 weeks paid sabbatical after 5 years with $1,000 stipend at the start of sabbatical
● Option for monthly cell phone reimbursement or company phone
● Work computer
● Place-based within an active, thriving campus in the heart of the region’s entrepreneurial community
● A commitment to serving BIPOC, immigrants, and women traditionally and systemically under-served and under-resourced
● A responsive company mission to connect farmers, producers, sellers, and customers in a dynamic, diverse public marketplace
● Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
● Deadline to apply: Open
Want more details? See the Full Position Description here: https://www.findlaymarket.org/cffm
The Corporation for Findlay Market is an equal-opportunity employer.