Financial Crimes Compliance Analyst
Are You Ready to Live Protiviti?
The Protiviti Career provides opportunity to learn, inspire and advance within a collaborative and diverse company culture. We hire curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and achieve results. We encourage you to “bring your whole self to work” – all of your motivations, passions, priorities and commitments – as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
That's Living Protiviti.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, and it does not stop there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.
WHERE WE NEED YOU
The Protiviti Americas Delivery Center is seeking a Financial Crimes Compliance Analyst to join our growing team. Embracing Protiviti’s vision of “Bringing Confidence to a Dynamic World,” Americas Delivery Center (ADC) provides cost-effective, tech-enabled, and standardized services at scale, to drive efficiency into our service delivery processes in support of our global clients.
As part of the Protiviti ADC team, you will collaborate with a team of professionals striving to deliver service excellence for our clients around the globe. On a typical day, our delivery center staff will collaborate and execute tasks for the project assigned to them in support of Protiviti’s Solution offerings – Technology, Risk and Compliance, Internal Audit & Financial Advisory, and Business Performance Improvement. The site capabilities may include research, development, maintenance, testing, validation, reporting, and other activities based on client needs.
WHAT YOU’LL FOCUS ON
• Developing an understanding of business processes, technical skills, project requirements, and the client’s business in a variety of industries. • Perform review of customer account activity to identify potential suspicious or unusual activity.
• Preparing project deliverables working self-sufficiently or as part of a team.
• Communicating work assignment status to the Project Senior Analyst.
• Fostering and maintaining an internal and external network.
Upon hire, you will be provided with comprehensive training sessions. Depending on your project work, day-to-day activities may include one or more of the following:
o Assisting in reviewing and assessing data and transactional information for suspicious or unusual activities
o Mitigating/escalating red flags associated with anti-money laundering (AML) typologies
o Performing internal searches on client systems, open-source media searches and negative news checks to establish client profile.
o Documenting and preparing observations in a succinct manner within the AML disposition template and recommend whether further review is required.
o Assisting with preparation of project status reports including outlining key accomplishments, items for discussion, and next steps.
o Assisting with budget vs. actuals findings by comparing project hours incurred to overall project budget.
o Assisting with preparation of reports (summarizing work performed) including detailed findings and result dashboards.
• Innovation and Learning
o Identifying areas of interest (i.e. cybersecurity, privacy, financial crimes compliance, accounting, etc.) and completing trainings to expand knowledge in the designated area.
o Supporting Innovation activities by providing internal recommendations related to improving the way in which we deliver services to clients (e.g., through Automation, increased standardization etc.)
WHAT WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
• You learn quickly and have the flexibility to adapt to changing requests.
• You enjoy working in a team environment.
• You have the ability to explore and come up with solutions for problems.
• You possess strong listening skills to understand project assignments.
• You possess strong written communication skills.
YOUR EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
• Associate Degree OR GED/high school diploma and 1+ years’ experience in a business process or technical field.
• Well versed in Microsoft Office suite applications with emphasis on Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Experience working within financial institutions preferred
• Experience working with big data or on large volume document review strongly preferred
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service