Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Representative (Bilingual) - Spanish
The Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Rep provides various office administration services by implementing company policies and procedures, utilizing any administrative systems, and monitoring administrative projects. This position is exposed to a variety of responsibilities and people daily. The main objective is to provide excellent administrative support professionally and efficiently regarding Operations including but not limited to Accounts Payable, Marketing, and any other administrative responsibilities that may be necessary. Accuracy and efficiency of all transactions are extremely important in this role, as well as compliance with regulatory and privacy concerns regarding employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides superior customer service to all levels of the organization including customers, clients, business associates, and colleagues.
- Sort and deliver mail to appropriate associates. This also includes coordinating and processing various outgoing mailings.
- Maintains inventory of supplies confirming stock to determine inventory levels, anticipating needed supplies, placing orders, and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Assist with the development and implementation of marketing and advertising projects. Monitor all advertisements for compliance issues, track and record marketing issues for OCC purposes, and develop marketing materials and concepts.
- Answers incoming customer phone inquiries and emails. Send out emails to staff on behalf of the President or VP.
- Performs multiple tasks daily while carrying out transactions accurately and resolves issues as they arise and performs various tasks as needed. File office documents.
- Maintain and monitor Business and Personal customers by sending letters etc.
- Assist in Coordinating Events and attending social events and assisting with marketing.
- Monitor and help with President/CEO and Vice President calendars.
- Assist at the Teller Line when needed performing duties such as:
- Receiving the working cash for the day and counting it before the shift begins.
- Accepting deposits of both checks and cash and validating deposit slips.
- Processing cash withdrawals.
- Verifying customers, admitting them to their safety deposit boxes, and opening and closing vaults.
- Receiving payments for bills, loans, and mortgages.
- To answer queries and assist customers with account-related issues.
- To carry out specialized tasks like foreign currency exchange, issuing of traveler’s and cashier checks, and money orders.
- Balancing of the checks and cash at the end of every day.
The duties outlined above are a summary and may not be an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible responsibilities, tasks, and duties. All job descriptions may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of FMHC.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service