This job is archived
The Executive Administrator provides program Support for the Command and Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) Program, Program Office Integrated Product Teams (IPT), C4ISR sub-IPTs, and IPTs for C4ISR/combat systems.
Additional Responsibilities Include, but are not Limited To:
- Provide Technical Writing/ Reviews and Program Support Services to CG-933.
- Provide support to the Program Office with the drafting of routine letters, memos, e-mails, and digests. These program related products shall require research, input, and coordination to complete. The format shall be in accordance with the latest series of the US Coast Guard Correspondence Manual and other inter- directorate or office requirements to enable the Program Manager to effectively communicate both with industry and other Coast Guard directorates to resolve technical and programmatic issues in a timely manner.
- Implement and manage a task tracker to monitor all assigned tasks, including designated points of contact, contact information, status updates, and task suspense dates.
- Support the program's efforts to ensure compliance with government policies and standards by analyzing, reporting findings of deficiencies, and recommending solutions to remain compliant.
- Ensure all work is devoid of proprietary markings when working in conjunction with a government team, unless conducted as an independent analysis.
- Review reports and submit recommendations to improve accuracy and clarity.
- Ensure meticulous attention to detail and adherence to proper grammar in the creation of all work products.
- Assist the Program Office in preparing and coordinating Microsoft PowerPoint briefings for weekly meetings. Normal lead time for Briefing Preparation is one (1) week.
- When requested by the Government, keep meeting minutes for specified conferences/meetings.
- At a minimum, generated meeting minutes shall contain date, time, and duration of meeting; an accurate list of attendees, line-item summary of discussion topics, discussions resulting in any decisions shall clearly indicated and action items. Support shall also include the dissemination of minutes via e-mail as requested by the program.
- Provide meeting minutes to all attendees, COR, and designated PM Staff.
- Assist with proposal development, if necessary.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Five (5) years’ demonstrated experience supporting a major system acquisition program.
- Three (3) years’ experience in working with Microsoft SharePoint, document trackers,
and interoffice memorandums.
- High school diploma required.
Other Required Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customer and fulfill all duties and responsibilities as listed in the contract.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite including, but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Secret security clearance required.
US Citizenship: This position supports a U.S. Government Contract whose terms require Sawdey Solution Services to staff it only with U.S. Citizens.