Supports the Legal Department.
LOCATION - Cincinnati Office, on site
GENERAL FUNCTION: Performs a wide range of administrative duties of a highly responsible and complex nature for one or more upper-level managers and lawyers. Administers programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the operating unit served. May serve as a liaison with others within and outside the company regarding administrative issues related to purchasing, personnel, facilities, and operations.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating within the Bank's risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides optimum support to attorneys and manager by remaining aware of departmental goals, providing ongoing communication and organizing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Coordinates attorney schedules, including travel arrangement and expense reporting.
- Answers routine inquiries and determines which items are to be handled by appropriate team members.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings and conference calls, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities.
- Prepares a variety of special and recurring reports containing highly confidential information following manager's general directions.
- Composes letters and reports from rough drafts, making changes in grammar, punctuation or spelling as needed.
- Organizes and maintains confidential file system and files correspondence and other records in various document management systems.
- Opens and closes matters in e-Billing system.
- Opens mail and redirects as needed.
- Orders office supplies and arranges for equipment maintenance.
- Liaises between Legal team and internal/external third parties.
- Gathers relevant information from a variety of sources.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Requires an in depth understanding of company policies, procedures, and operations in order to assume a variety of administrative details usually acquired in four years of experience, including at least two years of related experience with the Company.
- Experience with Microsoft office products, such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel is necessary. Office 365 application experience with Microsoft Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint Online preferred.
- Financial reporting and applicable knowledge of motions, discovery, evidence, litigation documentation, court rules and procedures, etc. preferred.
- Corporate/M&A/Securities experience preferred.
- Highly organized with ability to juggle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong writing and communication skills along with attention to detail.