Full Time - 35 HOURS PER WEEK
M – F 9:00 AM– 5:00 PM
Director of Small Business Development Center
The position of Program/Marketing Coordinator is an integral part of the Small Business Development Center (SBDC), Urban League of Greater Cleveland’s day-to-day success. The PROGRAM/MARKETING COORDINATOR reports to the SBDC Director and is responsible for supporting, organizing and coordinating the SBDC office/administrative, programs, and services, activities and events to promote SBDC’s programs and services. The PROGRAM/MARKETING COORDINATOR will provide office and administrative support to the Director, business advisor(s), and staff necessary to promote SBDC small business programs, services and activities/events for the advancement, development, and growth of business clients and SBDC Urban League of Greater Cleveland.
- High degree of initiative and professionalism.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Suite products.
- A bachelor’s degree in business is desired or equivalent education.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to relate well with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Manage schedule and provide administrative support for office operations
- Serve as receptionist for the office
- Maintain office supplies, vendor contacts, office equipment, and computers
- Manage day-to-day functions of the office and maintain common areas
- Support development activities when requested
- Act as a liaison to small businesses and entrepreneurs inquiring about programs and services.
- Assess client inquiries/needs and guide clients to the most appropriate resource.
- Respond to small businesses and entrepreneurs inquiring about programs and services.
- Other Assigned Duties
- Operational Support
Maintain Website Calendar
Maintain Center IC Calendar
Update Client Records in Center IC (complete status change review)
Maintain client email list (add/delete/change)
Enter Client Data in SourceLink
Correct Data entry errors
Produce Month End reports
Maintain files in office (put away all folders each week)
- Partner, Training and Counseling Support
Aid in the planning and development of workshops
Room Preparation: Video presentation, Set up and Breakdown, Sign in Sheet
Training Events set up and updated on Website
Training Events set up and updated on Calendar
Training Events set up and updated on Staff Schedules
Set Automatic Reminder Communication/ Invitation to clients in Center IC
Center IC - Monthly/Quarterly reports
SourceLink/Biz Tracker – Monthly (BA420, CL1000, CL1500 and all training events)
Training Reports sent to State Lead Office
- Weekly tracking of YTD Goals & SBDC statistics
- Consistency and use of SBDC Brand
- Promotions and Advertisements
- SBDC Training Calendar/Brochure
- Produce Monthly Newsletter
- Deliver weekly Email campaigns – Segmented by client type
- Program announcement
- Create Flyers
- Client Calls
- Manage Social Media platforms
Counseling/Partner Training Support
- Room Preparation: Video presentation, Set up and Breakdown
- Material Prep: Copies of Growth Wheel worksheets
- Sign in Sheet– All should be registered as SBDC Client
- Managing appointments
- Scheduling / Greeting clients
- Client reminders: Phone /Email/Text
- Communication/ Invitation to clients
Assist with partner initiatives and new programs
- High degree of initiative, professionalism and "can do" spirit
- Anticipation and forethought
- Experience maintaining a schedule and managing office task
- Demonstrated success developing new relationships and maintaining current ones
- Excellent organizational skills
- Eloquent, clear and persuasive verbal and written communication skills
- Sharp analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Mac OS and internet
- Works effectively and collaboratively